An amazing teacher in your child’s life deserves a great big “Thank You” next week!
I’ve rounded up some quick and easy ideas on Pinterest that you and your child can work on this weekend in preparation for teacher appreciation week.
Follow Math Ninja’s board Gift Ideas for Teachers on Pinterest.
If pinterest and DIY aren’t your thing, how about trying one of the following ideas:
1) a personal thank you from your child that includes a memorable moment,
2) a gift card,
4) a complementary email sent to the teacher and cc the principal, or
5) a card signed by all your child’s classmates.
No matter the gift, I am sure the teacher will appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Oh yeah, and in case you are reading this after teacher appreciation week is over, don’t worry. You can show a teacher appreciation any time throughout the year!
Latest posts by Angela Culley (see all)
- Free SAT Resources for Your Teen - February 4, 2016
- Use Homework as a Study Tool – Strategies for Learning Math - October 29, 2015
- Real Life Math – Making Guacamole - May 2, 2015